This qualification reflects the role of individuals who perform advanced diagnostic tasks in the automotive retail, service and repair industry.
- Automotive Diagnostic Technician
Funding Options available:
Fees for self-funded students. The fee for service is applied when a student is not eligible for or already exhausted the subsidy at that level or where no subsidies are available under their current visa arrangement.
|Administration Fee||Tuition Fee||Total Cost|
- This course is subsidised under the 2021-2022 Queensland VET Investment Plan administered by the Department of Employment, Small Business and Training (DESBT).
- To be eligible to enrol in the Higher Skills Program, prospective participants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be aged 15 years or over,
- Permanently reside in Queensland
- Be no longer at school
- Is an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident (including humanitarian entrants), or a temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency.
- Must not have or be enrolled in a certificate IV or higher-level qualification, not including qualifications completed at school and foundations skills training.
- Student must already hold a trade qualification (Certificate III) in the Automotive industry
Co-Contribution Fees (For Higher Level Skills Program)
|Higher Level Skills Program|
|$2000.00 Total||$1500.00 Total|
|$200 Per Unit||$150 Per Unit|
Co-contribution Fee represents the total non-government subsidised portion of essential training costs for the participant to undertake the qualification. This fee includes total cost to the student to enrol, undertake training and be awarded the qualification
For more information: Download