This courses covers the fundamental skills and knowlegde for automotive light vehicle mechanical technicians to diagnose and repair electrical faults in contemporary vehicles in the automotive retail, service and repair industry.
The skill set may only be undertaken in addition to or as part of the following:
- AUR30616 Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology qualification or equivalent.
- Automotive electrician
- Automotive electrical technician
- Automotive electrical diagnostic technician
Funding Options available:
Fees for self-funded students. The Fee for Service is applied when a student is not eligible for or already exhausted the subsidy at that level or where no subsidies are available under their current visa arrangement.
|Administration Fee ($)||Tuition Fee ($)||Total Cost ($)|
This Course is subsidised under the 2020-2021 Queensland VET Investment Plan administered by the Department of Employment, Small Business and Training’s (DESBT)
- To be eligible to enrol in the Higher Level Skills Program, prospective participants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be aged 15 years or over,
- Permanently reside in Queensland
- Be no longer at school- Is an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident (including humanitarian entrants), or a temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency.
- Must not have or be enrolled in a certificate IV or higher-level qualification, not including qualifications completed at school and foundations skills training.
Co-Contribution Fees (For Higher Level Skills Program)
|Higher Level Skills Program|
|$20 per unit||$15 per unit|
For more information: