This qualification reflects the role of individuals who perform a range of tasks relating to servicing and repairing air conditioning components and systems of cars and heavy vehicles in an automotive service and repair business.
- Auto A/C Installer
- Auto A/C Service Technician
- Auto A/C Repairer
Funding Options available:
Fees for self-funded students. The Fee for Service is applied when a student is not eligible for or already exhausted the subsidy at that level or where no subsidies are available under their current visa arrangement.
|Administration Fee ($)||Tuition Fee ($)||Total Cost ($)|
- This Course is subsidised under the Queensland VET Investment Plan administered by the Department of Employment, Small Business and Training’s (DESBT)
- To be eligible to enrol in the Certificate 3 Guarantee, prospective participants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- be aged 15 years or older
- not be currently enrolled in any other certificate or higher course or high school (with the exception of school students in Years 10, 11 and 12 undertaking a VET in School (VETiS) program
- see the VETiS fact sheet for more information)
- permanently reside in Queensland
- be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant), temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency, or a New Zealand citizen
- not hold, and not be enrolled in, a certificate III or higher-level qualification, not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training & is not enrolled in a post-school Australian Qualifications Framework
Co-Contribution Fees (For Certificate 3 Guarantee Program)
|Certificate 3 Guarantee Program|
|$2600 Total||$1300 Total||$1300 Total||$650 Total|
|$200 Per Unit||$100 Per Unit||$100 Per Unit||$50 Per Unit|
Co-contribution Fee represents the total non-government subsidised portion of essential training costs for the participant to undertake the qualification. This fee includes total cost to the student to enrol, undertake training and be awarded the qualification.
The program provides the flexibility for apprentices, trainees and their employers to select a preferred registered training organisation (RTO) from a list of pre-qualified suppliers for the delivery of nationally recognised, accredited training to meet their specific needs. The program works in conjunction with the Commonwealth Australian Apprenticeships System, under which apprentices and trainees (also known in some jurisdictions as "Australian Apprentices") enter into legally binding training contracts with their employers and receive structured training to achieve a nationally recognised qualification.
a) Co-Contribution Fees (User Choice Program)
|User Choice Program:|
|Fee is calculated at $1.60 per nominal hour for unit of competency|
b) For Full Exemption / Partial Fee Exemption:
Our Enrolment officers/ Business Development Managers will check your eligibility and recommend you the best possible option.
For more information: https://desbt.qld.gov.au/training/training-careers/incentives/userchoice
For more information: Download